What is A Passion for Life?
A movement to see the gospel of Christ proclaimed across the UK and Ireland.
Local church mission
Resourcing all-year-round evangelism.
A Passion for Life serves as a rallying cry for local churches of the UK and Ireland to stand together in proclaiming the good news of life in Jesus Christ.
The central delivery team’s role is to enthuse local churches with resources and ideas to help stimulate an all-year-round culture of evangelism.
We come together for times of focussed mission – the next one being the month leading up to Easter 2022.
A month of mission in the lead up to Easter 2022.
A local church mission – there will be no ‘one-size-fits-all’ template to follow. It will be up to each church to learn from others, to use what central resources are helpful, and to decide how they want to reach out in their own context. It could include:
- High profile jointly organised evangelistic events at prominent locations in your region.
- Low profile initiatives such as clearing the church diary for a month so congregation members have the time and space to prayerfully and meaningfully connect with neighbours, colleagues and friends.
It is not meant as a one-off mission but a new base level for each church to build from. God willing, we will make progress on mission together.
A central delivery team will support local churches through helping them:
Develop their culture of mission
Biblical principles and real life examples from ministry people across the UK and Ireland to be shared through webinars, podcasts and blogs.
Train in personal evangelism
Personal evangelism training resources to help you plan and equip your congregation in the lead-up to the month of mission.
Resource their mission
- Evangelistic speakers and events for you to book for your church or region
- Evangelistic books, gospels, tracts and other resources
- Resources to help you promote the mission